What is Bharat E-Market? Competition between Amazon and Flipkart in the world of online shopping Bharat E-Market A new e-commerce platform named E-commerce has been launched in India which has been launched by Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT), it is an app through which traders and service providers will be able to create their own e-shop.
Bharat E-Market This is the first such e-commerce portal in India which has been created by the efforts of the Government of India. The purpose of this e-commerce portal is to connect the local shopkeepers of India to the Internet, so that the local shopkeepers can also buy their goods online. be able to sell
This portal has just been launched and it can give competition to Amazon and Flipkart in India because it is an indigenous e-commerce portal which is being promoted by many people including the government.
What is Bharat E-Market?
Bharat E-Market is an e-commerce portal launched by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) on 11 February 2021. ‘Bharat E Market’ With the help of this app, anyone can buy goods online and sell their goods online, it is completely an indigenous project, CAIT National President BC Bhartia and National General Secretary Praveen Khandelwal himself have told that He has made ‘Bharat E-Market’ inspired by ‘vocal for local’ and ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’.
Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) claims that Bharat E Market has more than 40,000 associations and more than 80 million traders, with the help of this app, merchant to merchant (B2B) and merchant to consumer (B2C) are very easy. can do business with.
Bharat E-Market App is also very easy to use, any person who wants to open his shop on Bharat E-Market App has to first register with Bharat E-Market’s Mobile App. While registering you will receive an OTP which you have to fill in the Bharat E-Market App and complete the verification process and after that you can create your own shop here, if you face any problem in this then Bharat E-Market’s The technical team will assist you and once the e-shop is created, you can easily do business on this portal.
India E-Market The main goal of this indigenous portal is that every small merchant can sell his goods online and customers also get the goods at an accessible price, in this app you are also going to get the facility of home delivery, so that the customer can get his goods. The goods will reach home within the stipulated time.
Another objective of creating Bharat E-Market portal was that due to foreign e-commerce companies like Amazon, Indian merchants and small shopkeepers do not get the opportunity to sell their goods online, but now with the help of Bharat E-Market portal, India A small merchant of india will also be able to sell his goods online.
What are the features of India e-market?
- Bharat E-Market This is India’s first e-commerce portal which has been created by the efforts of Government of India.
- Merchant to Merchant (B2B) and Merchant to Consumer (B2C) will be able to sell and buy their goods on the Bharat e-market portal
- This app is completely secure, so the data entered in it will not be leaked and your entered in this app will remain in India.
- On this app you will get specially indigenous goods, you will not get a single Chinese goods on the India e-shop portal.
- With the help of this app, national and international market will be made available to the local artisans, craftsmen and goods makers of the country to sell their things.
- The most important thing about this app is that Bharat E-Market will not charge any commission from traders for doing business on this app.
- To open ‘e-shop’ here, every person has to first register himself with ‘Bharat E-Marke App’.
What is the website of Bharat E-Market Portal?
The official website of Bharat E-Market Portal is www.bharatemarket.in but this website is not working fully yet but this website is live now so you can visit it.
How to Download Bharat E-Market App?
Let me tell you that Bharat E-Market Portal will be launched on both Android and IOS platforms very soon, for now Bharat E-Market Portal App is not available to download on Playstore and Apple Appstore but in a few days you You can download this App.
Is Bharat E-market safe?
Bharat E-market is quite secure as it is an indigenous e-commerce platform directly made by the Government of India and Bharat E-market user data entered in this platform is going to be absolutely safe because your data will not go out of India at all. Yes, Bharat E-market is much more secure than e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
Will foreign goods be sold on Bharat E-market?
Not at all, if this question is coming in your mind whether foreign goods or Chinese goods will be sold on Bharat E-market like Amazon, then let me tell you that Bharat E-market is an indigenous platform where only Indian goods are sold. will go .
How to set up an e-shop on Bharat E-Market?
If you are a trader and want to sell your goods on India e-market, then first of all you have to create a Seller Account on Bharat E-Market Portal, for this you can follow the steps we have mentioned.
1. Firstly visit the official website of Bharat E-Market www.bharatemarket.in
2 . After visiting the website, click on Business Sign Up
3. After going to Business Sign Up, on the next screen you have to enter Mobile Number and click on Start Selling option.
4. After clicking on Start Selling, you will be asked for OTP, a 4 digit OTP code will come on the mobile number you have entered, you have to enter it and click on the Verify button.
5. After OTP verification, you will have to fill a form in which you will be asked for some personal details, you have to fill all those details properly and click on Save and Continue button.
6. After filling the personal details, you will have to fill some business details further.
7. After Business Details, you have to fill your Bank Details
8. After filling personal, business, bank details, at last you have to upload some documents and submit the form.
Bharat E-Market FAQ’s In Hindi
Bharat E-Market is an Indian e-commerce portal launched by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) on 11 February 2021.
The tagline of Bharat e-market is – “For me, for my country”
Bharat E-Market was launched by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) on 11 February 2021.
Bharat eMarket Portal is available for both Android and IOS platforms but Bharat eMarket’s Android App and IOS App is not available yet but Bharat eMarket App is going to be launched very soon.
No, Bharat E-Market is absolutely free for all (FREE) and for creating an e-shop on this portal, neither money nor any kind of commission will be charged.
www.bharatemarket.in This is the official website of India E-Market Portal.
Bharat E-Market Port has been launched by CAIT The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) hence all its proprietary rights are also with CAIT.
The official launch of India e-market is going to happen on 30th October 2021, meaning India e-market will be officially launched on 30 October 2021.
Keeping in mind the growing e-commerce industry, the decision of the Government of India to launch an indigenous e-commerce platform is quite good because the whole world including India is dominated by a foreign company like Amazon, but if in future Bharat E-Market is to be promoted by the people. If there is good response then perhaps Bharat E-Market Portal will replace Amazon in India.
Friends, in today’s article we saw What is Bharat E-Market And if you like this information, then definitely share it with your friends and if you have any question related to India e-market or have any question related to this article, then definitely ask us by commenting.